Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Half Baked...

So Sadie is half way here! I think it's funny that she is half baked! Gil likes to say we have a bagel in the oven instead of a bun! He's silly...even more he insists that she is Jewban flavor...Jewish and Cuban! :)


Everything is moving along the way it should be. She measured perfectly at the ultrasound, everything is normal normal normal! My belly is starting to grow! When Gil went to take the pictures he asked me if I was pushing my tummy out and I said "no" and he got SOO excited!


I took my first Prenatal Yoga class today and Sadie LOVED it...well she was squirming around in there while I was supposed to be meditating...very difficult to meditate with a little one having a party inside of you!

So here are the half way pictures! The first is a super close up...really shows the roundness of my belly! The other 2 are the regular weekly ones, but the side view definitely shows some growth! YAY!


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you are half way their already! You little tummy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete