Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The First Doctor's Appt

Was AWESOME!!!

I know I am a little delayed, but it's been crazy around here...still unpacking from the move and getting situated!

I went, peed in a cup, they took some blood, confirmed we were having a baby, and I asked the nurse...very non-chalantly (sp) if we were gonna do an U/S...she said let me ask the Dr.

The Dr came in the room and said since you did such a great job getting pregnant so fast and you are nice people we will do an U/S...YAY!!

It was transvaginal (not as bad as I thought). We saw the heartbeat and everything. If you look at the pic below, the left side of it the doctor pointed at it and was like...you see that there, that will eventually be a big penis...you're having a boy! I said...you can't tell that yet! The Dr. said, I know, I'm just kidding! Gil was disappointed LOL, he really got excited then!



All in all wasn't bad and we have another appointment tomorrow. Then we will be going every 4 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Gil! Must have went from excited to disappointed in a matter of seconds!

    ReplyDelete