Saturday, August 22, 2009

My very eventful unborn child...

We took a trip to Key West from Satuday, August 15-Tuesday, August 18. We had a great time!

Sunday we went out on the boat and then jumped off a dock...the baby did a back flip (well I did, and the baby just came along!), then one of the other people there said to their friends that I had a more adventurous unborn child then they were! LOL We didn't do any snorkeling :( because the storm on Saturday kicked up too much sand to see anything.

Monday we got our first prenatal massage and facial, a nice birthday surprise from my hubby! Then we took the Conch tour train around Key West and finished the day at the shipwreck museum! We also used the mopeds and road all around Key West! The mopeds were SOO fun!

Tuesday we went snorkeling about 6 miles off of Key West, we saw a baracuda, some HUGE parrot fish and some other fun little fish! After snorkeling we snuck in to the Westin Hotel and hung by the pool and then we went to the Hemingway house...we saw 6-toed cats and the house...the cats were cool...the house was just OK. After that it was time to head home. We stopped a few times on the way back and just enjoyed a relaxing ride home!

What a fun extended weekend we had!! Our little one is just being so adventurous already!!

1 comment:

  1. You're a brave woman! I didn't even dare jump in the pool! Well, ok, mostly it was because the water was a bit cold, and I was afraid the temperature shock would scare Lovebug (I know, I'm crazy! LOL)
    I'm glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete