Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's get started with a recap...

So, It's July 8th and AF is due the next day...I am SOOO impatient so I had to test. Hoping for a +, I got one!!!! I showed Gil and he was like what does that mean (it was one with the 2 lines)... I pretended like I didn't know so he was looking around for the box to read the instructions. He found it and was like...UUUUHH, does this mean what I think it means, and I, of course, couldn't stop smiling. So he says, We're gonna have a baby...YES!!!

At that point, I wanted to take another test, but there was only 1 left in the box, and I had just used it! Well, we had to go and "sleep" on it...boy was that a rough night! Got up the next morning and went to the store to get some more. Came home...Still +!

I haven't had any symptoms, except for some acne and a little fatigue! In a way I wish I could report more, but in a way I don't! I was getting a little worried about not having any signs, so on August 4th, I took another test just to make sure! And OMG was that one definitely positive! I don't think my pee even reached the circle before the line showed up! That's the bluest line I've ever seen!!

The first Dr's Appointment is set for Friday. I shall have more to report then! I am hoping for confirmation and an ultrasound since I will be about 8 weeks along!

1 comment: