Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catching up

Well...I've been away for a while, but now it is time to get back on track! I have been feeling great, most of the time. I have headaches every so often. Nothin too exciting to mention. I wish when I went to the Dr's they would do a freakin ultrasound! I have friends that are a few weeks behind and have seen their babies 3 or 4 times....I saw mine when it was a peanut, at 5 1/2 weeks! I am now almost 17...WTF?!?!

I gotta talk to my Dr. He's a great Dr, and obviously not worried about it, but I just wanna see squirmy arms and legs and our baby in general...We should be able to find out the sex soon...originally I didn't want to know, but I think I may be moving in the direction to find out...we shall see!

I will start doing my regular postings on Monday...I will also update my tummy pics. I don't think there is a difference, I just think I look like a fatty! Can't wait for your opinions!!

2 comments:

  1. Try to think of less ultrasounds as a blessing (I know, I know)...but it means that your Dr. isn't concerned about your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll get an u/s in a couple of weeks! I don't think I'll have any more, I already got one more than usual... But hey, it makes it all that much more exciting! and like in the old times!

    ReplyDelete