Sunday, October 18, 2009

Time for a group update!

So, Work has TOTALLY been kicking my booty...I am there pretty long hours and when I come home, well it's just time to go to bed! I have the opportunity now, as I sit in an empty house on this beautiful Sunday...My windows are open and there is a BEAUTIFUL breeze blowing...to update you about the last couple of weeks.

As the weeks pass, I slowly but surely am leaning towards finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. As the 18 week mark arrives tomorrow, and I have an appointment on Wednesday, and I HAVEN'T had an ultrasound in 13 weeks...I think it's time to whip my Ob into shape and get an ultrasound. I will DEFINITELY keep you posted about the outcome.
Nothing's really changed, still have headaches every so often, but no other sickness or over exhaustion or anything of that sort...I think I have been really blessed without illnesses or symptoms for the first 18 weeks!
We have been taking pictures, but my belly doesn't seem to be growing!!!! DANG! I want something to show for these last 18 weeks. I know it has to be, and it is, but not noticeably. I had to buy a belly band yesterday cause OMG...my jeans are just too tight now! I know I am crazy for wanting my belly to grow so much, because everyone I talk to who is REALLY preggo or just had a baby is like, you are definitely going to want it to shrink at the end. Anyways, enough rambling...here's the pics:







13 weeks











14 weeks

17 weeks
Is there a difference? I don't see it! I think I just look fat! Well, until next time...hopefully after the Dr. appt WITH an ultrasound and gender determination! We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment