Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dr appt on Wednesday

We went to the Doctor on Tuesday and Sadie must have been soooo excited, or just finished a work out or something because her heart was POUNDING SOO LOUD! The Doctor was very impressed with her as was I and Gil! The Dr even turned the volume down on his little machine thing and it was still so loud!

I also had to do my gestational diabetes test. Drank some REALLY sweet orange sugar water on the way and then they took 2 things of blood at the end of the appointment. We shall see what the results are soon!

We go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks and either this next time or the time after we will see our little girl again. Doctor wants to measure her and make sure she is still perfect!!

Everything else is going good! We gotta get working on the nursery...I keep telling Gil I want to have a garage sale to get rid of our old bed and some other stuff that we have, and he keeps saying I'm not gonna do it...I gotta get it together and just prove him wrong! Sooner rather than later I'm gonna do it and make some $$ to spend on Sadie!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment