Saturday, December 26, 2009

28 weeks and counting!

We have 12 weeks to go!! Seems so close yet so far away! We have so much to do! We haven't even started the nursery! I think I just need to go to Lowe's and buy some primer so Gil can just start painting the room! We basically know everything we want for the nursery and what it ideally should look like, but we just need to put that plan in to action.

I also have some updated pictures! These holidays have been really crazy and really busy, so I haven't been posting pics! I have been taking them, so here they are!

25 weeks 2 days
26 weeks

27 Weeks


For the holidays we all had a great day! Sadie got some cute outfits and she bought a cute outfit to wear just for her daddy! See......



For Christmas day we went over to Ft. Lauderdale and saw my Step-dad and Step bro and his family. We had breakfast and Sadie REALLY liked french toast. Then we went to a family friend's house, the Conforti's. They knew me when my mom was pregnant with me about the same as Sadie now! Amazing how time flies! 25 years and still doing Christmas together! We had a really fun and tiresome day, but it was awesome!

I am happy the holidays are almost over. I will have much more time to get everything together and really prepare for Sadie's arrival! Can't wait to actually meet our little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress too much about finishing the nursery...if you're like most mommies Baby Sadie won't be in the nursery right away anyways.

    Poor Hunter is going to be like seven and I'll still be telling him he needs to sleep in his pack and play.

    ReplyDelete