Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a while!

WOW!! I just realized I haven't updated since our anniversary! November was a very busy month! I worked a lot, went to Ft. lauderdale to see Legally Blonde...Sadie LOVED the show, and then before I knew it, we had family coming in to town for thanksgiving and now it is December 1st!

So, some updates...Sadie's been growing like a mad woman, dancing up a storm inside of me! Some days she is MUCH more active than others...but she is ALWAYS wide awake when I'm ready to go to bed. She must know what time it is. One time I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and before I was to the toilet and back to the bed she was squirming around!

Below are pictures from 21 weeks, 23 weeks, 23.5 weeks, and 24 weeks. My belly REALLY popped after week 22! It is soo crazy! Gil is really in to taking lots and lots of pictures of me now. It's wonderful! I am glad you can finally tell I'm preggo and not just having a fat day! I can no longer zipper or button my pants, so thank god for belly bands! It will soon be time to invest in some maternity pants!

I like when people ask when I'm due and how I'm feeling, but sometimes some people get a little TOO personal...I usually try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it just erks me!
Tomorrow is my next Doctor's appointment. I am figuring we won't have an ultrasound, but I now have a ton more questions to ask the doc like...what do hiccups feel like, what do braxton hicks feel like, and some other things I can't think of now!
Ok, enough chitter chatter...here are the goods...

21 weeks
23 weeks23.5 weeks24 weeks

2 comments: